Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Growing Pains


I'm in pain.


Emotional my heart cant breathe


My mind is physically causing these pains


Restless sleeping


wishing and waiting and hoping


putting it all together in hopes to emotionally detach myself from something. . .


something that slowly eats away my soul


slowly makes me feel that I am not as good as the other


or as bad as you want me to be


The pain runs through my viens and after every sip


and every puff...


The pain slowly exhales


But only for that moment I am painLESS


Less tired, less focused on my reason for my presence for my existence


for my life. ..


I speak these words and I talk this game


but when I start to feel that pain again. . .


I begin to wish and to wait to hope


that finally I breathe again.

No comments:

Post a Comment