Monday, March 30, 2009

Girl its Photoshoot. . .but wait. . .


YOUR TRACK IS SHOWING!


ok so today I had revelation, I was sitting in class today and a girl was in front of me just a brushing and flippin her hair. It was so distracting to me because I kept noticing her bits of hair sticking out and there was STRING dangling from her SCALP. Being a black women, I know that we are sensitive about her hair so if i was to tap her and be like "bitch cover that shit up" (but in a nice way) she would turned around and try to rip my naps out my head. I dont even have a weave but I woulda needed one after we got thru fighting LoL.


I have no problem with weave whatsoever, they are just apart of life and I've learned to accept them and use them sparingly. But when it has become your lifestyle and you begin to hide your identity underneath a full headed weave or you try to put in a few tracks to add length but your hair isnt long enough to cover the sting?! then honey, we have a problem. TAKE IT OUT!


I think women are so caught up in this long and flowing hair that they think that they can magically transform it with a 9.99 milky way pack and a roomate on your dorm floor. Negative. I feel that if you want to achieve the celebrity look and you want it to be an everyday hairstyle PLEASE invest in it. Treat your hair like its life or death. Do you want to die with a bad weave? no. LoL (sorry im laughing in the library)


Take the time to learn your hair texture, what products to use, and what type of hair color or brand that best blends with your hair. A hairstylist is key when adding tracks to your head. Although ya girlfriend is only gonna charge you $20 for half of head, it will only but what its worth, 20 hours....and then poof be gone, you will be sitting in front of me and I will be writing about you in my blog.


Lmao.

No comments:

Post a Comment