Friday, March 20, 2009

I love Gay Men. Period.

So if you're single right now I advise you to put on your sexy and head to the nearest gay club with your girls...not lesbian but GAY men club. You're probably looking at me crazy but last night was one of the best times I ever had in the Hampton Roads area.


a guy i met told me about Wave and said to come on thursdays for 80's night. i was all for it because i wanted to step out my box for one, and i felt like being around more white people, (sorry). Oh and it was all 6 bucks, who can beat that?! lol So before me and my homegurl could get into the club we were greeted by Mr. Wave, he was the most CUTEST gay guy i have ever met. Everyone was so nice and made me laugh right when i stepped in.


Warning: The type of atmosphere Wave has is not for the average norm. There is voguing, booty poppin, and all kind of craziness around so if you're used to the black hip hop clubs...come with an open mind.


anyways, i had the time of my life because for one i got more compliments then any other club i have ever been to. "Your beautiful" and 'bitch you better work!" were sprinkled to me throughought the night. Ladies, if you're feeling down in the dumps, gay men will make it all better lol


Dont get me wrong, i met straight guys and girls that were frequent visitors. some went to oDU, some locals, some in the navy. Everyone really just wanted to get fucked up and have a good time and thursday nights in norfolk, the WAVE was their spot.


So yea just happy about life right, Queen has spoken.

No comments:

Post a Comment