Friday, March 27, 2009

If you have a VAGINA please leave me alone.


I hate females. well i take that back cause like 2 of my bestfriends have vaginas but no, omg. I've just been thinking about all the guys I've dated and the reasons why I'm not with them to this day and it has to do with another BITCH. Either he cheated on me for a female or the female's jealousy caused me not to even want to continue liking him.


I have friends, male friends lots of them. Most of them are wifed up but more importantly they treat me like their bestfriend. I do not invade their relationship, its really not my fault if they ask me for advice about their girlfriends. But when I have to deal with jealous girls who hate on me because their relationship with their man is not on the level as me, it gets IRRITATING. Especially when I actually do like a guy, its like females already think its a competition to get him over me. I dont even care most of the time, because he ends up diggin me and ditchin YOU.


I'm not gonna toot my horn too hard, but ummm....my persona is pretty fab and I do attract alot of people in my life. My mom just got done telling me that my brother and I are the most sociable young people she has ever encounted in her whole life and she works with students ages 14-25.


I dont know, I guess you can say that I just hate the jealousy right now and its only making me think because I have a WEIRD ASS CRUSH right now. so yeah, im done.


Your Queen Has Spoken.

No comments:

Post a Comment