Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Senior-itis has just kicked in. . .


Hopped up outta bed took a look in the mirror and said.....one more effin year! LoL


So I went to see my advisor today and after hours of calculating, signing, and discussing I have officially applied for graduation. And to top it off, when I thought I didnt even have enough credits to be a senior, I am technically a senior so you know what that means?!?


ATTENTION: Mareesa has an early case of Senior-itis and will be celebrating life until May 2010. If you wish to graduate on time and are still currently a junior answer her phone calls and texts with caution.


I'm just so happy right now, cause I'm over Hampton. It's been a long grueling 3 years of my life, and I plan to celebrate my last year in college before I enter the real world. I am beyond ready to become an adult and step out into the world to start my career of a lifetime.


It's really funny to me because some of my peers have told me that they want to be in college forever. WTF?! I can understand why because everything we do here is routine; classes, homework, meetings, drink, party, and repeat. And everything is paid for in advance so you really dont have to worry about a raise or losing your job (unless you dropout of school). So you're basically paying four years of life. indeed. Now some of my closer peers are like me, bad case of senioritis ready to graduate and get the "pluck" up outta here. This week should be a happy week for all my fellow juniors cause we are registering for our last year of classes and applying for graduation. . .so instead of staring at me when u see me in the streets, give me a high-five cause I'm going to GRADUATE.


your tribe leader has spoken. o_O


No comments:

Post a Comment