Tuesday, February 17, 2009

How to become a local celebrity in one weekend

Someone asked me why I havent started a blog yet and of course I told them that I would rather write in my journal but I really cant find that thing in the first place. I bought like 50 of them in the past year and only wrote in them once. I think its time that I joined the blog world. My goal is to really define myself and express myself so that people will learn about the real me. I kinda think that I have alot of personal opinions on EVERYTHING that goes around me and I would like for the whole world to know how EFFED up it could be.

So anyways, I will start with why I officially can't stand certain guys on this campus. My school is predominently female so that makes the 10% of males on this campus feel like they are the hot shit. and here's why. . .of that 10% there are 5% that are downlow or gay so that leave a good 25 or so decent guys to froluck around campus assuming they are celebrities. But guess what? Back in their little small town or suburbs of new york. . .they were NOBODIES, class clows, the slow boy, the nerd, the anything you can possibly think of that will give you the stank face....NOT COOL in HIGH SCHOOL...without coming to hollywood or touching a red carpet...boys on this campus are ego-tripping.

How to be a Hampton Celebrity:
1. Be a male that plays a sport or where's blue and white warm-ups everyday
2. Be a freshman jump-off that is everyone's "little sister"
3. Become a bougie student leader that does nothing but party
4. Pretend like you are a supermodel even thou u are 5'3" tryna stunt in all the fashion shows
5. Wear a weave- whether its knotted, glued, matted, just as long as its long
6. Be a greek whether you are suspended or not
7. Females call yourself lowkey...meaning you lowkey sleep with every guy and you tell them after you are done that to keep this "lowkey"
8. Have an unlimited bank account from the Bank you called "mom and dad". . .then go shopping with it so you can have the latest pocketbook or shoes to stand in the student center for 20 minutes before you have to go to class. LoL

The list could go on. . .but I rather not go there. . .despite the desperate need for orignality on this campus there are a few people that do not fit into the "celebrity status" and please reward yourself if you do not get into the "crackhouse" parties on fridays and the greeks do not know you by your first name...you are truley original and shall keep that til u GRADUATE.

Until I feel the need to splurge, The Queen has spoken.

3 comments:

  1. "But guess what? Back in their little small town or suburbs of new york. . .they were NOBODIES,"
    -RIGHT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL don't hurt em too bad girl.
    but this post is the TRUTH. this needs to become an ongoing saga...like a book or something!! how to become a local celeb @ hu. you'd make a killing. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haaa This makes me miss HU. Good 1 Reesa

    ReplyDelete